Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

The Post Travel Post

The trip is over. I am once again back in LA. I actually got back Tuesday night and have been fighting jetlag and exhaustion ever since. I don't think I've fallen asleep this early this consistently since I was 8. I'm hoping I can make it a bit later tonight though, as there is pumpkin carving and other exciting pre-Halloween fun to be had.

I have so many things I want to say about this trip, it was incredibly amazingly amazing, but you're going to have to wait just a little longer for all of that. Don't worry, it will happen. Possibly later this weekend.

In the meantime, get out and enjoy Halloween! I love this holiday. I failed in getting together an original costume but luckily a wonderful friend has lent me one of hers. So I will be a "Sexy Baseball Player" and yeah... Hey, don't judge! It's actually the first time I've ever done one of those "Sexy" Halloween costumes. I guess it had to happen eventually? At least I won't look out of place watching the Phillies kick butt tomorrow night!

Yeah, I went there.

Anyway, Happy Halloween kids! Enjoy! Eat candy! Don't get caught egging your neighbor's car! Actually, don't egg your neighbor's car. That's gross.

4 comments:

Lauren V. said...

Woo, first time for sexy costumes all around! Hope your sexy costume experience rocked out, too. Glad you're back safe and that you had a wondermous time!

TheLadysRevenge said...

Oh, what did you end up going as?? I actually had a last minute costume change. Lydia from Beetlejuice! I was proud of my ability to pull something together using only items all ready owned by myself or my roommate in only two hours. Funny story about how it all came about too that I may have to share later.

Adam P. Knave said...

What the hell is a "sexy baseball player" outfit? I mean... I don't want to google and see what they ... they just put like ... pinstripes on a short shirt and scoop neck top don't they?

I r sad.

TheLadysRevenge said...

It's not like it's unprecedented. You have seen League of Their Own, haven't you? And as I had to point out to my mother, the skirt on this outfit was no shorter than the shorts that were my actual uniform when playing softball in highschool!

Don't be sad, the world is still okay. Or, at least, as okay as it ever is.

About This Thing

This blog is about film and life in the wonderful world of LA. I'm a filmmaker just getting started; I'm navigating my way through the industry, trying to find work, and sometimes even managing to make a living.

I've worked across the country on projects big and small. Everything from an indie in PA shot during the dead of winter to one of the bigger reality shows involving Models and the things they do.

I also just love doing things*. I'm a writer, aspiring director, wannabe photographer and cook. I waste too much time on the internet and sometimes all I want to do is hang out with my dog.

Stick around and chances are you'll catch me writing about it all.

*I use the word "thing" a lot. An inappropriate amount. I can't help it. There are just so many different things to talk about. And I just kind of like it.