Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



Mr. Turkey says Happy Thanksgiving!



And maybe don't eat me? I'm actually going for the Tofurky this year. Wish me luck? I've been lazy previous years and ordered from Whole Foods but this year I was even lazier and never made it to the ordering stage. TJ's for Tofurky it was! So now I've got my Tofurky in the fridge, plans for at least adding some seasoning, and... I dunno, I guess that's it? There's lots of other food happening in this house.

I'm going to go have some coffee now. I need it.

2 comments:

Lauren V. said...

Hope the tofurky worked out well! Some of my vegetarian family nouveau members made one a few years back and it was really good -- had a nice texture to it.

Miss you! Hope your Thanksgiving was rad.

TheLadysRevenge said...

The tofurky was surprisingly good! I did some seasoning stuff to it and cooked it with some carrots and onions and it was all pretty damn tasty. Made for some good leftovers too since I'm the only one here eating it...

Thanksgiving was rad! Hope yours was as well! Miss you too!!!!!!

About This Thing

This blog is about film and life in the wonderful world of LA. I'm a filmmaker just getting started; I'm navigating my way through the industry, trying to find work, and sometimes even managing to make a living.

I've worked across the country on projects big and small. Everything from an indie in PA shot during the dead of winter to one of the bigger reality shows involving Models and the things they do.

I also just love doing things*. I'm a writer, aspiring director, wannabe photographer and cook. I waste too much time on the internet and sometimes all I want to do is hang out with my dog.

Stick around and chances are you'll catch me writing about it all.

*I use the word "thing" a lot. An inappropriate amount. I can't help it. There are just so many different things to talk about. And I just kind of like it.