Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Thoughts: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the The King



Oh man was I excited about seeing this movie. I loved the first two and I'm just a really big Peter Jackson fan. His movies are so fun. He really knows how to tell a twisted story.

So this one's not really a twisted story, but he still tells it really well. I really enjoyed it a lot. My one complaint is that the end was really drawn out. Other than that it was great. It flowed really well, the battles were really cool, some crazy cool creatures, and it looked nice.

Now I honestly have yet to actually read the third book so I'm not sure about how close the movie stayed to it. I'm pretty sure it changed a few things, but I'll have to read to know for sure.

But yeah, I enjoyed it. I think it was good third movie for the trilogy. Well done Peter Jackson.

No comments:

About This Thing

This blog is about film and life in the wonderful world of LA. I'm a filmmaker just getting started; I'm navigating my way through the industry, trying to find work, and sometimes even managing to make a living.

I've worked across the country on projects big and small. Everything from an indie in PA shot during the dead of winter to one of the bigger reality shows involving Models and the things they do.

I also just love doing things*. I'm a writer, aspiring director, wannabe photographer and cook. I waste too much time on the internet and sometimes all I want to do is hang out with my dog.

Stick around and chances are you'll catch me writing about it all.

*I use the word "thing" a lot. An inappropriate amount. I can't help it. There are just so many different things to talk about. And I just kind of like it.