Search This Blog

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Girl Talk Thursday: The Five.

This week's GTT is about your five. You know... those five. The five freebies you're allowed to have and it won't be cheating. Or however that works. That is how it works, right?

Straight up, this list is hard! Especially working out here in LA land. Like, I might actually meet these people someday! And work with them. And have them become my best friends. And, um, I'm not creepy? I've all ready eliminated Michael Vartan off the list cause I've seen him irl (Hottest man I've ever seen) and crossing this over into reality seems to take away some of the fun of the fantasy. Or maybe that's just me.

I also change my mind a lot.

1. Johnny Depp



Been in love with him forever. No way he wasn't getting on this list. I don't remember when it started, but I do know I watched Chocolat countless times because of him.

2. Gerad Butler


I watched The Ugly Truth for him. That's commitment to a cause right there.

3. Robert Downey Jr.

I blame Ally Mcbeal. For the crush part at least. I also think he's a fantastic actor and I'm very, truly happy that he seems to have gotten his life together.

4. Nathon Fillion


Everytime I hear "Bam, said the lady" or some variation thereof I get all tingly. He's just so cute!

5. Russell Crowe
Maybe not always but for sure in the L.A. Confidential Bud White mode. Also a fan of the 3:10 to Yuma Russell. And a few others. Something about the bad guy or the tough guy who can still do good. 

I feel like all of these guys sort of fall into the same sort of physical category. Am I really this predictable? I guess I'm a sucker for tall, dark, and handsome. Also, good arms. I'm totally a sucker for good arms.

**EDIT**

Okay, so after reading a few other lists I just have to add a few honorable mentions here. So many cute guys to drool over!

Hugh Jackman
George Clooney - I adore him. I once even had a dream we made out in a pink hair salon. Okay, maybe that's just a little weird and TMI...
Jason Bateman
Taye Diggs - He is so beautiful
Jonny Lee Miller - I had SUCH a crush on him after Hackers. HA!
Justin Long - I know, nerd.

And, last but certainly not least, Alexander Skarsgard.


 I am definitely a Vampire Eric girl. I actually almost, almost put him on my list. I'd say he's number 6. Although, ask me in another week and he may move up...

8 comments:

Curves in the Road said...

I too watched "The Ugly Truth" for screen time from Gerard...yum...

Colleen @messponential said...

Gerard is going to have to get more notice from me...

And I'm totally disappointed in myself for missing Nathan Fillion. Le sigh...

Awesome list. :)

Tatiana said...

I, too, live in the world of tall, dark and handsome.

Funny, as soon as I saw your Robert Downey Jr mention I thought "Ooooh, he was SO HOT in Ally McBeal" and then you totally mentioned it :)

Great list!

TheLadysRevenge said...

Gerard is sooo hot. I'm glad you ladies agree ;)

And RDJ! I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers his Ally days! I watched that show just for him. He's so wonderfully gorgeous in it.

Cat said...

Mmm, Gerard Butler. And love me some Alexander Skaarsgard. I'm with you, the more I read the more I want to add to my list!

If I Could Escape . . . said...

Oooooh, what a great list! Love Russell Crowe, but he didn't make my top 5!

a.p.heckel said...

I agree mostly with Robert Downey Jr., but I SERIOUSLY agree with Vampire Eric. I don't think he's on my list, but only because he doesn't need a list.

TheLadysRevenge said...

Good point. Vampire Eric is his OWN list.

About This Thing

This blog is about film and life in the wonderful world of LA. I'm a filmmaker just getting started; I'm navigating my way through the industry, trying to find work, and sometimes even managing to make a living.

I've worked across the country on projects big and small. Everything from an indie in PA shot during the dead of winter to one of the bigger reality shows involving Models and the things they do.

I also just love doing things*. I'm a writer, aspiring director, wannabe photographer and cook. I waste too much time on the internet and sometimes all I want to do is hang out with my dog.

Stick around and chances are you'll catch me writing about it all.

*I use the word "thing" a lot. An inappropriate amount. I can't help it. There are just so many different things to talk about. And I just kind of like it.