Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Job

Brief post here because I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!!!

This is me being very excited.

Starting a pilot for G4 today. Will only go a month or so but that's fine. I'm working with a dear friend who I quite thoroughly enjoy working with and, well, I'm working. The bills can once again be paid.

Cake baking is probably going to now be happening this weekend rather than today (I'm going to be trying this Red Velvet Cake. There will be pictures). And other things may be postponed slightly as well. Although I'm fairly certain I can still manage a sketch of Jeremiah.

Anyway, off to work now. Woo!

3 comments:

kgreisig said...

Yay! You and Grace are reunited and working :) I'm happy! And there's going to be cake...perhaps a celebratory beer is in order as well.

Lauren V. said...

Working-for-monies is way cooler than cake-baking anyway. And hey, cake to look forward to later!

Yay job!

TheLadysRevenge said...

K - Beer is definitely in order! But really, when is it not?

Cake baking is going to be totally awesome when it happens. Right now I'm aiming for Saturday evening!

About This Thing

This blog is about film and life in the wonderful world of LA. I'm a filmmaker just getting started; I'm navigating my way through the industry, trying to find work, and sometimes even managing to make a living.

I've worked across the country on projects big and small. Everything from an indie in PA shot during the dead of winter to one of the bigger reality shows involving Models and the things they do.

I also just love doing things*. I'm a writer, aspiring director, wannabe photographer and cook. I waste too much time on the internet and sometimes all I want to do is hang out with my dog.

Stick around and chances are you'll catch me writing about it all.

*I use the word "thing" a lot. An inappropriate amount. I can't help it. There are just so many different things to talk about. And I just kind of like it.